The Hittner Group knows how important it is for those in the political process to have skilled and experienced legal counsel. We work at the intersection of business, public policy and the law to provide a unique combination of legislative, legal and political experience to address our clients’ election and litigation needs.
Our principal attorneys are skilled advocates whose work as government lawyers has provided them with a keen understanding of the political process and how to successfully navigate political waters. We regularly handle cases that receive intense media attention, and we are experienced with the fast pace and high pressure of election litigation.
We assist clients on a range of election matters, including:
- Election-related litigation, including challenges and recounts
- Campaign Finance Compliance (i.e., Candidates, Political Parties, Corporations and PACs)
- Constitutional Litigation/Disputes
- Referendums and Initiatives
- State and Federal Ethics Commission Matters