General Counsel Services
What we do
The Hittner Group provides knowledgeable and skilled outside general counsel services to large, medium and small businesses. George Hittner worked for seven years as general counsel, corporate secretary and senior vice president for a company that constantly dealt with high-profile issues involving both state and local government.
We develop strong relationships with our clients, who trust us to advise and support them on their day-to-day and long-term legal needs. Our general counsel services include:
- Entity formation
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents
- Managing corporate governance
- HR matters, including employee manuals and procedures
- Risk management policies and procedures
- Review of legal needs, law department structuring, outside counsel retention, billing practices and procedures, etc.
- Service contracts
- Nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements
All businesses, large or small, have their own unique opportunities and challenges. We know how important it is to fully understand a client’s business and to be available whenever they need legal advice or assistance. Instead of hiring a full-time internal general counsel, The Hittner Group provides businesses with the more economical option of an ongoing relationship with an experienced legal team that knows and understands your business. We are on call to provide counsel and handle your legal needs – when you need it.